Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Post for Mary....

I think we all have certain friends in this world where it doesn't matter if you live next door, in the next city or miles and miles away from each other, you can always pick up where you left off.  You can be yourself and not just the best "version" of yourself.

I have a few friends that fall into this category, but one friend stands out in my mind.  Miss Mary.  You see, that may seem a bit formal to you, but Miss Mary is a classy lady who has the bluest eyes you have ever seen and one of the greatest smiles ever. She has an extremely warm heart and let me tell you this, you WANT this person in your corner when life gets sticky.  There is "calm" and then there is Mary! Mary knows how to make you sit back and reassess without jumping off the roof and I should know because she has talked me down a few times.

So, for all of us who have wonderful friends out there like Miss Mary, be GRATEFUL and do not let go of this friend.


Thank you Mary for reminding me that I love to write....stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment