Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Packing it in Whine.....???

I can't seem to find a writing groove these days...I seem to be caught up in the little
moments of life that suck out all the fun one could be having like, cleaning the bathroom
(gotta love having a boy) paying the bills (health insurance is a whine all its own)
and scooping litter. I'm seeing a crappy theme here.

I also need to figure out where to set up my painting. Now the lanai seems like a perfect
spot (in fact it's the only spot unless I want my shower to be a dual purpose area
of the home.) It's just too darn hot or raining out right now.  Whine on little whiner...

So, I think I will just concentrate on one thing at a time. Perhaps that's the key to success
in anything. Go ahead, put all your eggs in one basket and see what kind of omelette
you get. This will be a new experience for me because normally I like to do way too
many things at once and I inevitably screw up something. Does anyone else out there
do one thing at one time or do we all have a society driven form of ADHD??

No comments:

Post a Comment