Friday, July 6, 2012

Today Whine

Today isn't really an extraordinary day, it's not like it pops out on the calendar,
but today I just really miss my friends. I feel like I should be at McGurk's having
fish and chips and just hanging out and laughing.
 
Today I have an ear infection, a job interview happened at 8:30 am in which I was
told I am overqualified for the job and at 4:30 this evening my son was saying
he shouldn't eat bread if he wants to lose weight to play football.
 
Today I want to kick the shit out of the football coach who told me that my
son needs to lose 7lbs in 12 days to be consider for a spot on the team.
I want to jump over the counter at Walgreen's at the lady who is telling me
that they no longer accept my health insurance and I need to find another
pharmacist.
 
Today I want to pretend that I am my cat and just curl up in a ball and let everything
just float on by.
 
But today is almost over and I've survived it. I got my medicine, my son is thinking
about playing for a different team and I'm sure I will return to Walgreen's...eventually.
 
Thanks for being part of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment