Saturday, July 7, 2012

Weekend News Update...."I am Superwoman"

In a shocking turn of events, the people of Fort Myers, FL have learned that yes,
Jennifer Kuhn is indeed Superwoman.

"I tried to remain in cognito for as long as possible, but some of the dumbass citizens of
this place needed to learn the hard and fast way that, yes, I was the elusive figure that
sorted out bullshit that piles up in the most common neighborhoods and lets it be known
that no way in hell am I going to stand by and take their crap."

WHOA...where did that come from neighbors cried? Who is this bitch on wheels you
may ask?

Why, it is I, SUPERWOMAN.  Now, before shit really hits the fan I will let you all in on
a little secret. Inside all of us lies SUPERWOMAN! You just have to dig deep and find that
strength inside of you to really stand up for what you believe in. There are too many fake
people in this world, people who are trying to be copies of all the people they see in
magazines or people that believe they should emulate. BE YOU and only YOU.
You were created for a reason, you have a SPECIFIC role in this life.
Let your Superwoman fly.

She will thank you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment