Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fifty Shades of What???

Ok, I will put it out there. I read "Fifty Shades of Grey" in about 2 days. And then I proceeded to finish off the trilogy in much the same fashion. What is it about the naughty nature of erotic books that makes people blush furiously (I am red-faced just typing this admission out!) Once I got through all the sex scenes and tried to figure out what Little Miss Ana wanted from Mr. Grey it really wasn't too difficult to decipher.

I don't think we all want to be chained to a bed (and if you do, have at it!) but I do think we all like the idea of being treated with such love and passion. And who wouldn't want an Audi being thrown their way? Ok, some will get hung up on the idea that he was paying for her services and I can see where that would come from too.  I'm not asking for a litany of responses as to whether or not what Christian did was right or wrong. Miss Steele had no trouble making her fair point well made.

Or, you could just suspend your need to judge and enjoy a quick summer read.

No comments:

Post a Comment