Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Building up Good Karma

I believe that one good turn deserves another. I believe that there is a cosmic
order in this world beyond our comprehension...it's called Karma.

I'm building up a wealth of good karma. I may not have a fancy car, fabulously
expensive shoes or a single cup coffee maker, but I've got "good-vibes karma"
coming out the ying yang.

Good karma allows me to leap tall buildings in a single bound, find the missing
tip to my son's Harry Potter wand and finally get the cat out from under the porch.
I once made dinner in under 3 seconds and yes, crackers and cheese do count.
Kind people bag my groceries for me, movie theatre employees tear my tickets
in half and my rice krispies have an extra snap crackle and pop.

Perhaps I was born this way or perhaps its my cosmic reward for all the good I
try to project out into the world. For example, I don't talk on my cell phone while
driving, I always change the toilet paper roll (paper over) when empty and I put
my grocery cart back in the cart coral.

I feel a rush of good vibes already.

No comments:

Post a Comment