Friday, February 17, 2012

A Little Whine with Everything

One of the most common "whine's" out there can be broken down into three categories:

     1.  Morning Whine:  "What's for breakfast?"
     2.  Afternoon Whine:  "What's for lunch?"
     3.  Evening Whine:  "What's for dinner?"

If you are like me nothing sticks up in my craw more than hearing these three phrases.  My answer is usually, "Well, let me consult with our live-in Chef and I'll get right back to you."  or "Try cupboard number three and see what's there."  And despite millions of test trials opening and closing said cupboard and fridge door a thousand times will not automatically make what you want to eat appear.  Trust me, this experiment has been running in my house for sometime now with dismal results.  Scientists are still pulling valuable men and women off important medical research studies trying to solve this, but so far they keep getting distracted by the mysteries of the little light bulb inside the fridge.

So, what's for dinner?  Hmmmm....wine, wine goes with everything.



ps...if you are stuck for meal ideas I love http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes-and-cooking/index.html
      even though I can't cook, I love to watch people who can!

No comments:

Post a Comment