Wednesday, March 21, 2012

There Shall be no Whine Today

Anyone who knows me understands that right now things are kind of topsy-turvey in my life.  Lots of things dangling in the air and nothing concrete to base my future on, but today I refuse to whine.  Today, I am going to let the chips fall where they may (and if there's guacamole on the side than that's just an added bonus!)  I'm going to see this situation for what it is, a door opening to a new adventure no matter where it might lead.  I know this sounds strangely optimistic (especially coming from me) but there's only so many days in a row where you can look at the bleak dark clouds of a situation before you want to go nuts.  It's not helping me find my way, so why bother.  I can do this for today....  (here's a not so subtle hint as to where my sisters-in-law would like me to end up! I love you guys!)

No comments:

Post a Comment