Thursday, March 1, 2012

Alas, my scale is broken

My scale is broken.  There is really no other explanation for why the needle on my scale refuses to take a nose dive down into a much more respectable number.  *sigh*  I made the mistake of cleaning my closet out the other day and found my bathing suits.  I tried them on.  There may have been a few tears.  Two glasses of wine later I found the motivation to perhaps do something about it….after finishing off the last piece of garlic bread.
This is a really terrible time of the year because the first signs of spring are starting to sprout up all over just like my cellulite.  I’m determined to not hide behind a big t-shirt this year at the pool or avoid the sunny oasis all together.  If I have to deal with Jillian Michaels and cottage cheese for the next six weeks I will do it. The problem is that I am notorious for starting things and never finishing them.  That’s hard to admit out loud.  Maybe this time it will be different.

I found this great link that will take you from a couch potatoe to a half marathon runner.  I'm going to do it! (Stop laughing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment