Friday, March 2, 2012

Can I Please Show you my ID??

I don't get carded anymore. Truth be told it's been a LONG time since someone asked for my ID.  Well there was that one time when an old man behind the service counter was trying to flirt with me and said I didn't look a day over 20 when I was 37.  So I flashed him.

I even have easy access to my ID in case I have whip it out at a moments notice (yes, we are still talking about my ID) so that I don't have to hold up anyone in line behind me (see Whine # 38.)  I also get called "Ma'am" a lot and I'm not quite sure how I feel about that either.

Is it all down hill from here?  Is my next big milestone getting the seniors discount offers in the mail?  Shopping only on Seniors discount day? Whew, just the thought got me a little hot under the collar.  Holy snickers don't tell me that was hot flash? Maybe I'll get some estrogen coupons in the mail tomorrow.

That's it, to the wine store we go.  Good thing I have my ID.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! Not sure where it is heading, but it's just fun!

    ReplyDelete