Monday, March 5, 2012

I Like Monday's

Call me crazy, but I like Monday's.  Everyone always seems to complain about this dreaded day, but I see Monday’s as a “do over.”  We could all use a few “do overs” in our lives.  Think about it, every time someone wants to start something new, when do they generally begin? They always start on a Monday.  No one ever starts a new project on say a Wednesday or a Thursday.  Everyone starts on Monday.  For example:
                “I will start my new diet on Monday.”
                “I will start my new workout program on Monday.”                
And the list goes on and on.  Monday’s are kind of like the New Year’s Day of the week.  You get a chance to start fresh every week and become that person you always wanted to be. It’s almost like back to school time in September, but you only have to wait six days instead of months to begin again. 
Take advantage of this gift of a “do over” and embrace your Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment