Thursday, April 19, 2012

TV Whine

I think I watch entirely too much television. I believe there is a permanent
indent on my couch where my behind comfortably fits. My son just zones
out completely when watching tv. His play station could be on fire and
 he wouldn't even notice.

Now, I like to watch one channel and not flip around too much. It's familiar,
comfortable and safe to stick with one program.  My husband on the other
hand cannot let the remote control out of his site. It's almost like a third arm.
Heaven forbid this little contraption  should go missing! If I had to rate
household appliances in order of importance for him  the REMOTE CONTROL
 would be NUMBER ONE! He flips back and forth  constantly between
programs and I swear I get dizzy. Sometimes I love when it's only me watching tv.

Then I can feel safe and familiar in my little program world.  Hands off the remote!!

No comments:

Post a Comment