Monday, April 30, 2012

Today...I am all out of Whine

Today I woke up and I felt so completely blessed! I have been trying to start my mornings by reading a selected daily devotional and just trying to be QUIET so that maybe I could hear GOD and learn what direction my life is supposed to go in. I find that the more I struggle against certain things, the more difficult my life is to navigate.  I have learned that I am not the Captain of my ship and once I let go of that concept things started to really fall into place. Don't get me wrong, I fully understand the concept of free will and I know that I make choices everyday. I also know that when I feel an inner calmness and peace about a decision than that is the way my life is supposed to go. I want people to feel joy when they are around me and not a wall of negativity. I think my son is picking up on it too and it's so nice to see him make good decisions.

"Silver Jug" Painting by Jenn Kuhn
Tomorrow I might wake up on the wrong side of the bed, I could spill coffee all over myself and maybe my car won't start. But today....today is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment